- Certified Expressive Art Therapist
- Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy
- BFA – Emily Carr University of Art and Design, Studio
- Member – International Expressive Arts Therapy Association
- Member – Satir Institute of the Pacific
I believe when we silence or suppress certain thoughts, feelings, or actions in an effort to please others or follow externally defined standards, we experience a loss of self, a sense of being lost in our own lives. I also passionately believe we all deserve to have a voice, to know we matter.
As an Expressive Arts Therapist I focus on creating opportunities for self-expression, play and connection. I am often deeply moved at the power of this process.